Artificial turf decor– If you want to beautify outdoor spaces with innovative, decorative and ecological materials. You should know what are the advantages of artificial turf backyard. In outdoor design,vegetation is very important, especially for those who enjoy spaces inspired by nature. At the same time we know that it is not always possible to care for and maintain plants, let alone an evergreen lawn.
Advantages of artificial turf decor
Covering any space with the beauty of the lawn brings an air of distinction and good taste. Then take note of the 8 advantages of artificial turf decor and start enjoying the benefits of this material.
Among the main advantages of artificial turf stands its easy installation on different terrains such as concrete, soil and tile. For this reason, adapting it in interiors and exteriors is a simple task, even for people who are not experts in the area. But who are ready for everything. However, it is recommended to have the help of a company specialized in installation and maintenance of artificial turf decor. As in the case. In this way we will make sure that the work is well done.
Withstands high temperatures
Exposure to the strong summer sun is not a problem because the fibers that make up the artificial turf are prepared to withstand UV rays. That is, even if you are exposed to the sun for many hours. You will not suffer damage to its surface. This feature makes it a durable and resistant option to coat areas such as gardens, terraces, sports fields and swimming pools.
This turf is made with state of-the-art technology that certifies its excellent quality and optimum performance. Despite the various uses that can be given, it will always keep its good appearance with the passage of time. Needless to say, it is suitable to withstand friction, transit of adults, children and pets, which is why it is an investment for several years.
It is recommended for children’s use
When we think of recreation areas for children, we want them to be safe and suitable areas for their well-being. In this case. The artificial turf decor ensures the enjoyment of the children of the house, as it is suitable for delicate skins, does not cause allergies. Or irritations, keeps away the insects and offers cushioning against possible falls.
When we talk about the advantages of artificial turf, we cannot leave aside the ecological aspect. It turns out that this synthetic grass is not harmful to the environment. It is made with materials friendly to the green trend. In addition, it does not require water for frequent irrigation, fertilizers, toxic pesticides, or pest control.
It is hygienic and easy to clean
Caring for artificial turf is very easy. Simply removing leaves and dust from the green surface is enough. It is recommended to brush it periodically, water it every so often and replace the silica sand. Its synthetic characteristics keep away bacteria, small insects and other animals that would usually appear on natural grass.
Compatible with pets
Having pets at home will not cause damage or inconvenience in the maintenance of artificial turf decor. If you have a furry friend, acquiring a totally synthetic lawn is the most convenient, because it has more resistance. In the same way, your pets will feel at ease and with total freedom to run, walk and stay on their soft surface.
More advantages of artificial turf: you can install it indoors and outdoors
If you are looking to integrate the lawn to a specific area, the good news is that you can install it indoors and outdoors. It adapts perfectly to unconventional areas such as the living room or dining room. In any case, its natural appearance will remain the same.
Taking advantage of artificial turf is the ideal option for those who wish to decorate their environments, whether indoors or outdoors, with a little green. And what do you think of this alternative? If you found the article interesting, we would love for you to share it on your social networks.
Know the advantages and disadvantages of artificial turf versus natural grass
Being able to enjoy a nice and beautiful garden in the warmer months of the year is a luxury that many dream of having, since it offers a lot of advantages: it beautifies the home, the contact with nature helps with relaxation; it allows you to have your own garden and make barbecues or outdoor activities, social events, etc.
The truth is that, at present, there is a wide variety of options when choosing what will be our home and, above all, on the outskirts of large cities we can find villas that have this advantage. In the event that we have a garden in our house, we can opt for two equally valid options when choosing the lawn of this one: a natural lawn or another of artificial origin. When making the decision of which of the two types to choose. It is necessary to inquire about the possibilities and disadvantages that both offer.
Benefit of artificial turf
Artificial turf is a set of synthetic fibers, usually made of polypropylene or polyethylene, which aims to achieve the closest possible resemblance to natural grass. Being synthetic, does not require the care that real grass needs. So it becomes a very easy and comfortable solution that performs the same function as the latter. Among its advantages we can distinguish:
- It is suitable to be installed in any type of surface and climate, so it can be kept green and in good condition throughout the year.
- They are much stronger and stronger than natural grass. Also, as there is no direct contact with the land, they do not dirty so much.
- We will save time, since we will not have to carry out the necessary tasks for its maintenance, and money. Because we will not have to buy fertilizers, nor will we have to water it, with the consequent monetary saving that this entails.
- There are a variety of options in terms of styles and sizes, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
Disadvantages of artificial turf
In the disadvantages section, the following should be highlighted:
- The artificial turf does not allow any type of cultivation, so we cannot choose any type of specific planting that helps decorate the garden. In addition to this, in the event that we want to place statues or decorative objects of great weight and size. It is most likely that they leave marks on the lawn, so it will have to be replaced.
- Artificial turf is especially easy to absorb heat, so, especially in the summer months. It can be a problem for the little ones in the house if they want to go barefoot in the garden or lie down. Apart from this, they do not offer the freshness and touch of the vegetable turf.
- It supposes a high monetary outlay at the moment of its placement.
- In case you are a smoker, you should show special care, because if a cigarette or ash falls on the artificial turf. There will be a mark that, if you want to eliminate it. You will have to change that area of grass.
- In the event of a fall or abrupt rubbing of the skin with artificial turf. There is a good chance of a burn on the skin.